- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Résumé or C.V. Please email a current résumé or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may submit your resume online.
- Personal Statement (The personal statement should be 2-3 pages and describe your background, important experiences, future goals utilizing this degree, and why you have chosen Gratz College. The personal statement may be submitted with the online application)
- One letter of recommendation
Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.