March 9, 2014
Theater: Baruch Performing Arts Center, 55 Lexington Avenue, NYC
The Folksbiene National Yiddish Theatre Presents
The Megile of Itzik Manger
The Mesmerizing Yiddish Musical, Now With English & Russian Supertitles
The Megile of Itzik Manger is a musical just in time for Purim! A modern retelling of the book of Esther featuring acrobatics, magic, puppetry, song, and dance that critics have called "Thrillingly alive", "A home run", and "Cause for celebration." Performed in Yiddish with both English and Russian supertitles. Starring Avi Hoffman!
- $95 per person includes luxury coach transportation roundtrip to New York, show ticket and bus driver gratuity
- Bus leaves from Gratz College promptly at 9:30 am and returns approximately 6:30 pm
- Show runs for two hours
- Lunch is on your own at restaurants near the theater
- Snacks provided for the ride home
- Space is limited. One bus only. No refunds unless your ticket can be resold.
For more information, contact Rita Ratson, Yiddish Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org; 215-635-7300 x177