Jewish Community Youth Foundation Advisor
Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Mercer County
Function: The Advisor is responsible for the instruction and supervision of all classroom activities and site visits for the Jewish Community Youth Foundation Program, in accordance with general policies formulated by Jewish Family & Children’s Service.
- Attend an Advisor retreat on Sunday, September 25 at which time you will learn how to implement the Jewish Youth Community Foundation Program.
- Instruct a class of twenty students.
- Arrive 1 hour prior to the training sessions to meet with JCYF staff and monitor hallways and classrooms and stay ½ hour after the training sessions for follow up phone calls
- Monitor and attend all training sessions (6 once a month trainings)
- Coordinate and attend activities including Site Visits and Check Presentation Ceremony, as well as other events to be determined.
- Prepare any materials in preparation for trainings and site visit activities.
- Contact Jewish Community Youth Foundation participants before and after meetings via phone or email when necessary
- And any other responsibilities that benefit the agency and clients at the discretion of the Director of Community Programs and Services.
- Strong knowledge of Jewish studies and Jewish education
- Ability to work well with adolescents and their parents
- Previous teen teaching experience
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Meetings are held on Sundays
Jewish Community Youth Foundation Coordinator
For more information, contact Celeste at 609-987-8100
Send resume to:
Mail: Celeste Albert JFCS
707 Alexander Road, Suite 102
Princeton, NJ 08540
Coordinator Adult Jewish Learning Program
Gratz College seeks candidate to administer its Gratz Scholars Program, the adult Jewish learning program for the Philadelphia Jewish community. The Coordinator of the Gratz Scholars Program is responsible for the various aspects of the program, including marketing, program development, hiring and supervision of instructors, student relations and administration.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree; background in Jewish studies; creativity and ability to multi-task; excellent written and oral communication; administrative, supervisory and leadership skills; knowledge of the Jewish community.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a degree in Jewish studies and/or Jewish education, and a successful track record in developing and administering adult education programs.
This is a part-time position.
Salary Range: $20000 to $25000
Benefits: paid vacation, sick leave, medical, vision, dental, leave early for Shabbat
Other Benefits: Benefits schedule for part time employees
Preferred Experience: 2 Years Experience
Preferred Degree: Bachelors
Job Location: 7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park , Pennsylvania 19027
Send resume to email@example.com