Don't let college costs keep you from furthering your education. Gratz students take advantage of a wide range of financial assistance options, including federal and state financial aid programs, institutional scholarships, and aid from private sources.
Steps to Completing your Financial Aid
- Apply for a PIN number
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Gratz College's School Code: 004058
- Complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Complete an entrance counseling form. You must be fully accepted into a degree or an approved certificate program.
- Submit all official transcripts to the address listed below.
- Maintain enrollment . In order for your financial aid to be applied to your account, you must be enrolled in at least 6 credits required for your degree or certificate program.
For more information contact the Office of Financial Aid at 215-635-7300 x 185 or email email@example.com
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Federal Financial Aid Information
- Additional Financial Aid Information