Welcome to our Fall Series of Classes!
We are pleased to present high-quality, intensive learning opportunities for Supplementary School teachers this semester. The primary fall classes are online and asynchronous – meaning that teachers log in and participate in the class for ANY two hours a week that they choose, night or day.
- Download the Brochure for Philadelphia Jewish educators here.
- Download the General Brochure of Online Classes here.
- Download brochures for Jewish educators from Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Hartford, Miami, Milwaukee, and the Greater Palm Beaches by clicking on the name of your locality.
Please read about all the classes we are offering this Fall and then visit our Registration Page.
Here are NEXT's Fall classes:
All of our fall classes are online. Start dates vary as do the sequence of individual sessions due to the Yamim Noraim/High Holidays. Please see each class description for details.
- Enliven Your Classroom Through Active Learning
- Design Lessons “Backward” to Propel Learning Forward
- Experiential Education Strategies for the Classroom
- Brain-Based Jewish Education
- Spotlight on K-2nd Grades
- Judaic Instruction Utilizing Free Web Tools
- Boot Camp for New Teachers
- Hebrew Through Movement
Click here to get details on the following programs:
- The NEXT Professional Assessment Tool
- NEXT Individual Teacher Observation and Coaching
- The NEXT Professional Growth Plan
- The NEXT Mentor Program
- Participate in our extensive surveys about Supplementary School Teacher Professional Learning
We'd love to add you to NEXT's contact lists. Please give us your contact information!