Welcome to our Summer Series of Classes!
We are pleased to present high-quality, intensive learning opportunities for Supplementary School teachers this semester. The primary summer classes are online and asynchronous – meaning that teachers log in and participate in the class for ANY two hours a week that they choose, night or day.
Please read about all the classes we are offering this Summer and then visit or Registration Page.
Here are NEXT's Summer classes:
- Enliven Your Classroom Through Active Learning
- After the Hebrew Primer: Teaching Prayer to 4th-7th Graders
- Problem-Based Learning: Students as Investigators
- Boot Camp for New Teachers (and those with minimal formal training)
- Diving into Torah with Both Feet
- Special Needs in Jewish Education: Reaching and Teaching all Learners
- Art Works: Integrating the Arts in Supplementary Settings
- Truly Welcoming Children of Interfaith Families
- Hebrew Through Movement (for pre-K - 7th graders)
Click here to get details on the following programs:
- The NEXT Professional Assessment Tool
- NEXT Individual Teacher Observation and Coaching
- The NEXT Professional Growth Plan
- The NEXT Mentor Program
- Participate in our extensive surveys about Supplementary School Teacher Professional Learning
We'd love to add you to NEXT's contact lists. Please give us your contact information!