Welcome to our Summer Series of Classes!
We are pleased to present high-quality, intensive learning opportunities for Supplementary School teachers this semester. The primary summer classes are online and asynchronous – meaning that teachers log in and participate in the class for ANY two hours a week that they choose, night or day.
- Download the Brochure for Philadelphia Jewish educators here.
- Download the General Brochure of Online Classes here.
- Download brochures for Jewish educators from Baltimore, Cleveland, Hartford, Miami, Milwaukee, and the Greater Palm Beaches by clicking on the name of your locality.
Please read about all the classes we are offering this Summer and then visit or Registration Page.
Here are NEXT's Summer classes:
- Enliven Your Classroom Through Active Learning
- After the Hebrew Primer: Teaching Prayer to 4th-7th Graders
- Problem-Based Learning: Students as Investigators
- Boot Camp for New Teachers (and those with minimal formal training)
- Diving into Torah with Both Feet
- Special Needs in Jewish Education: Reaching and Teaching all Learners
- Art Works: Integrating the Arts in Supplementary Settings
- Truly Welcoming Children of Interfaith Families
- Hebrew Through Movement (for pre-K - 7th graders)
Click here to get details on the following programs:
- The NEXT Professional Assessment Tool
- NEXT Individual Teacher Observation and Coaching
- The NEXT Professional Growth Plan
- The NEXT Mentor Program
- Participate in our extensive surveys about Supplementary School Teacher Professional Learning
We'd love to add you to NEXT's contact lists. Please give us your contact information!