Welcome to our Fall Series of Classes!
We are pleased to present high-quality, intensive learning opportunities for Supplementary School teachers this semester. The primary fall classes are online and asynchronous – meaning that teachers log in and participate in the class for ANY two hours a week that they choose, night or day.
In addition to classes, NEXT works with teachers in a number of ways including facilitating Observation and Coaching, Professional Assessments, Professional Growth Plans, Mentorship, NEXT Community of Practice for "Newish" Teachers.
Fees: Through the generosity of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, all NEXT programs are offered FREE to Philadelphia-area teachers.
Educators from outside Philadelphia are welcome to enroll in online classes for a modest fee.
Please read about all the classes we are offering this fall and then visit or Registration Page.
- Experiential Education Strategies for the Classroom
- Evaded Issues: Teaching Techniques for Social-Emotional Learning
- Building a Brain: An Introduction to Brain-Based Jewish Education
- Bringing the Brain to Life: Designing Lessons According to Brain-Based Learning Principles
- Creating Engaging Lessons: “Backwards Design”
- HTM 1.0: Hebrew Through Movement Online Training
- HTM 2.0: Hebrew Though Movement Practice Intensive
Click here to get details on the following programs:
- The NEXT Professional Assessment Tool
- NEXT Individual Teacher Observation and Coaching
- The NEXT Professional Growth Plan
- The NEXT Mentor Program
- NEXT Community of Practice for "Newish" Teachers
- Participate in our extensive surveys about Supplementary School Teacher Professional Learning
We'd love to add you to NEXT's contact lists. Please give us your contact information!