The Office of Student Records, located in Room 112 of the College Faculty Wing, maintains the Academic Records of all students. We can assist you with verifying your grades, your enrollment status, submit your Pennsylvania ACT48 Professional Continuing Education Credits, process transcript requests, and handle name and address changes. Services include creating, maintaining, and transmitting Academic Records in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
The principal services rendered by the Office of Student Records are the following:
- Transcript Request (Please note that we will only accept digital transcript requests using this form. No paper forms will be accepted)
- Pennsylvania ACT48 Professional Education Credits
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Leave of Absence
- Permission to Release Education Record Information
- Name/Address Update Form
- Teacher Employment Verification Form
For more information contact email@example.com or 215-635-7300 x157.