Office of Student Records

Apply Now!

The Office of Student Records, located in Room 112 of the College Faculty Wing, maintains the Academic Records of all students. We can assist you with verifying your grades, your enrollment status, submit your Pennsylvania ACT48 Professional Continuing Education Credits, process transcript requests, and handle name and address changes. Services include creating, maintaining, and transmitting Academic Records in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).

The principal services rendered by the Office of Student Records are the following:

For more information contact or 215-635-7300 x157.