Gratz College is pleased to partner with Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim to award college credits to TRY participants who complete college level work over the course of the semester abroad.
The courses for which we award college credit are as follows:
- REL 103 The Rise of Biblical Civilization - 3 credits $695
- JST 178 Israel Today: Continuity and Change in a New State - 3 credits $695
- JST 140 The Jewish Problem in Medieval Christendom and in the Orbit of Islam - 3 credits $695
- REL 103 The Rise of Biblical Civilization - $695
- HEB 107 - HEB 112 Hebrew Ulpan (appropriate level determined by TRY faculty) - 6 credits $1040
TRY participants may take any or all of these courses, but must decide within the first two weeks in Israel. We are happy to work out payment plans. The application does require an initial payment of 25% unless you contact us to work out special arrangements.
All applicants must submit a high school transcript to TRY@gratz.edu.
Sophomores and juniors must submit two letters of recommendation to TRY@gratz.edu. Seniors must submit one letter of recommendation. TRY participants can request that Judy Greene, Registrar, Ramah Israel (firstname.lastname@example.org) forward letters submitted with your application to TRY to TRY@gratz.edu for this purpose.
Questions? TRY@gratz.edu or 215-635-7300 ext. 135
Any student who completes a Gratz College Academy college credit course may request a Gratz College transcript be sent to colleges in support of college applications or petitions to transfer credits.
To get more information about these procedures, contact the Office of Student Records at email@example.com or 215-635-7300 ext.156.