1. Online Application: complete and submit the Online Application
2. Application Fee: remit the non-refundable $50 application fee. You may submit the application fee online.
3. Résumé or C.V. Please email a current résumé or C.V. to email@example.com. You may submit your resume online.
4. Personal Statement: Please write a personal statement describing your background, the important experiences that have led you to this step, your future goals utilizing this degree/certificate, and why you have chosen Gratz College. The personal statement should be 2-3 pages, typed and double spaced with your name and date at the top. Please email your personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name in the subject line. You may submit your personal statement online.
5. One letter of Recommendation: Please request one letter of recommendation to address your professional competencies. Letters of recommendation should be on letterhead and may be scanned and emailed directly by the reference to email@example.com or mailed to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. Contact information of references is required.
6. Official Transcripts: Request transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities to be mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
Note: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. WES is a private enterprise who charges a fee for their services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.wes.org.
7. Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.