The certificate is designed for those who would like to expand their knowledge of the Holocaust and its contemporary significance as well as explore the broader phenomenon of genocide in modern times.
The certificate requires 18 credits (2 required courses & 4 electives), which may be completed online, on campus, or in a blended program. Check our course list for currently offered course schedules. For more information, contact Mindy Blechman at 215-635-7300 x154 or Dr. Michael Steinlauf, x144.
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies courses
- Currently offered courses
- Download program brochure
- Kristalnacht Survivor Testimonies
- Summer 2013 Registration Information