Students have the flexibility of completing courses on campus, online, or both. In fact, Gratz College is the first institution to offer an online master’s program in Holocaust and Genocide Studies. Those completing the degree online or primarily online will be required to write a 3-credit project or 6-credit thesis as part of their coursework.
- For educators, the program offers instruction in developing age-appropriate approaches for teaching these delicate topics in the classroom.
- On-campus students may intern either in supervised teaching or supervised research in the Gratz College Holocaust Oral History Archive.
The master’s degree requires 36 credits (2 required courses, 8-9 electives, final project or thesis), which may be completed online, on campus, or in a blended format.
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies courses
- Currently offered courses
- Download program brochure
- Kristalnacht Survivor Testimonies
- Summer 2013 Registration Information