Based on the Danielson© Framework for Teaching, the Certificate in Distinguished Teaching & Learning affords the opportunity to improve one’s educational practices, while also building a professional portfolio to be used for personal reflection and teacher evaluation. The 5-course certificate includes:
- EDU 593: Knowledge of Instruction, Students, & Resources
- EDU 594: Environment, Culture, & Space
- EDU 595: Classroom Interaction & Engagement
- EDU 596: Professional Responsibilities
- Elective chosen from MA Ed. offerings
Course selection is flexible for this program.
Students may continue taking courses from the M.A.Ed. course offerings for Master's Plus 30 and Master's Plus 60 requirements.
It's not too late to register for Summer courses!
Summer Online B classes run June 26 - August 20, 2019.
One-week intensive on-campus courses run throughout July.
Still accepting program applications for Summer B session.
MAEd Tuition rates apply: $410 per credit