Gratz College provides the same tuition rates for both in-state and out-of-state residents to accommodate our online students. Transcripts will be sent within 10 business days after all grades are submitted.
See below for current registration pricing. Please note partnership programs may have different rates. You can learn more about our partnerships by reaching out to Dina Maiben at @email@example.com.
Financial assistance may be available for qualifying students. Please contact us for additional information.
- $275 Hebrew Mekhinah (self paced, non- credit course with rolling admissions)
- $995 Year-long High School Level Hebrew Classes (High School Credit)
- $900 Dual Enrollment Courses (3 College Credit)
- $700 Semester non-credit Jewish studies courses
There is a $52 registration and processing fee each semester.
- Sibling Discount: Receive a $50 discount for each sibling you enroll
Payment is collected as part of the application process. Applicants may elect to pay in full or choose to submit a partial deposit. Additional payment plans may be available. For information about Gratz Academy programs, please contact Dr. Dina Maiben at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about billing, please contact Karen West at email@example.com.