Gratz college does not have housing available on campus. Students from out of town must make their own hotel reservations and pay providers directly.
- Sunday lunch is provided for all students and faculty whose classes begin on Sunday.
- An optional lunch plan will be offered Monday-Thursday for an additional $65 fee during the July 14-19 week.
- All food provided by Gratz College is Kosher. If you have questions about supervision, please contact us.
- Students not participating in the lunch plan may visit local restaurants as listed or pack a non-meat lunch.
- Gratz College allows students to bring and eat dairy and vegetarian foods on campus. A student lounge is available with a fridge and microwave.
- Hot and cold drinks and snacks will be provided daily during the July 14-19 week.
Gratz College is located at
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
* The college is located on the Mandell Campus. The Gratz College parking lot entrance is located on the corner of Melrose Avenue and Old York Road.
Train or Bus: The college is walking distance from the Elkins Park train station stop. See www.septa.org for more information regarding public transportation.
The Septa train is fairly easy to navigate and very affordable (you may need to have cash to pay on the train). After you get off the plane and you are on the airport moving sidewalks to pick up your baggage, you'll notice on your right about half way across, stairs leading down to the trains, a sign that says Trains to Center City (Septa). This is where you have to go back to after you pick up your bags. Go down escalator to get bags. You can also ask at the Info desk at the baggage area if you don't see the sign. Trains leave every hour. On the *current* Sunday schedule, it looks like there is a 9:41 am, 10:41, etc. every hour (Warminster Line or West Trenton lines). Double check before you get on with the conductor that they stop at *Elkins Park*. Once you get to the Elkins Park Station, you can walk to Gratz, or someone from Gratz will run over and pick you up. If possible, call the Gratz front desk for a ride a few stops before you get to Elkins Park (around Temple University) at 215-635-7300, ext. 0.
Plane: If you are ﬂying into Philadelphia International Airport, you can get on a Septa train at Airport Terminal A to the Elkins Park Station.
*Gratz College is a member of Delta SkyBonus. Students may use the Gratz College SkyBonus account to book flights using Delta
Gratz College SkyBonus ID: US0086146
Car: If you are driving, there is free parking on the Gratz campus.