Applying for Aid
All students wishing to apply for federal and institutional aid must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To make sure your Student Aid Report (SAR) is sent to Gratz College, please use our Federal School Code: 004058.
Federal Student Aid
Graduate students may be eligible for up to $20,500 per year in Federal Direct Loans if they meet the following criteria:
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Enrolled in at least halftime (Bachelor's = 6 credits, Master's = 4.5 credits, Doctoral = 3 credits) per semester of eligibility
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined in the Academic Catalog.
- If you have any questions regarding financial aid, please email email@example.com.
Financial Aid Consultant
Office: 215.635.7300 x102