Applying for Aid
All students wishing to apply for federal and institutional aid must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To make sure your Student Aid Report (SAR) is sent to Gratz College, please use our Federal School Code: 004058.
Federal Student Aid
Graduate students may be eligible for up to $20,500 per year in Federal Direct Loans if they meet the following criteria:
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Enrolled in at least halftime (Bachelor's = 6 credits, Master's = 4.5 credits, Doctoral = 3 credits) per semester of eligibility
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined in the Academic Catalog.
- If you have any questions regarding financial aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gratz College is proud to offer generous fellowships and scholarships to many of our students. To apply, please complete the Scholarships Application and FAFSA by the following priority deadlines for best consideration: