Application requirements (for Master of Arts):
- Online Application ($50 application fee)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts sent electronically to: [email protected]
Official transcripts may also be mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement (The personal statement should be 2-3 pages and describe your background, important experiences, future goals utilizing this degree, and why you have chosen Gratz College. The personal statement may be submitted with the online application)
- Resume (may be submitted with the online application)
Note: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. WES is a private enterprise who charges a fee for their services. Email: [email protected] Website:www.wes.org.
Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.