- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with GPA of 3.0
- Documentation of 3-5 years of professional experience in an appropriate educational setting
- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official transcripts may also be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions
Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Three letters of recommendation – (one academic and two professional)
- Interview with faculty – either via Skype or in person
- Personal Statement (The statement should be approximately 750 words)
(select one essay topic)
- Part I
Address the factors that have encouraged you to seek an EdD from Gratz College. Please address your background, significant personal and professional experiences related to your program of study, your academic history and your professional goals.
- Part II
Discuss a significant issue or opportunity in your area of education. Why is this issue important to discuss for the future of education?
- Part III
Identify an important event throughout your educational leadership experiences. Reflect on what you’ve learned from this event and how it shaped your future as an educator.
Note: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. WES is a private enterprise who charges a fee for their services. Email: email@example.com. Website:www.wes.org.
Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.