- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with GPA of 3.0
- Current resume documenting 3-5 years of professional experience in an appropriate educational setting
- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts sent electronically to: [email protected]
Official transcripts may also be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions
Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Three letters of recommendation – (one academic and two professional)
- Interview with faculty – either via Skype or in person
- Personal Statement (750 words)
Address the factors that have encouraged you to seek an EdD from Gratz College. Please discuss your background, your academic history, and your professional goals. Then choose from the options below to complete your statement.
- Option I: Discuss a significant issue, opportunity, or research area in education. Why is this important?
- Option II: Identify an important event in your educational leadership experiences. Reflect on what you’ve learned from this event and how it has shaped you as an educator and/or a leader.
Note: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. WES is a private enterprise who charges a fee for their services. Email: [email protected]. Website:www.wes.org.
Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.