- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent electronically to: [email protected]
Hard copy official transcripts may also be mailed directly from colleges to:
- Office of Graduate Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
- Two letters of recommendation (may be emailed by references to [email protected] or mailed to address above)
- Personal Statement (should be 2-3 pages and describe your background, important experiences, future goals utilizing this degree, and why you have chosen Gratz College; may be submitted with the online application)
- Resume (may be submitted with the online application)
Note: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. WES is a private enterprise which charges a fee for their services. Website: www.wes.org. Email: [email protected].
Official copies of TOEFL scores are required for those whose native language is not English.