We accept applications on a rolling basis.
For best admission and scholarship consideration, please have all required documents submitted by the Priority Deadlines.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent directly from institution
- Foreign transcripts will need to be officially evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. Additional fees apply.
- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Three letters of recommendation (academic and/or professional) sent directly from references
Interview with Program Director (Either via Zoom or in person)
Personal Statement - In approx. two pages, address the factors that have encouraged you to seek an EdD from Gratz College. Please discuss your background, academic history, and professional goals. Then choose from the following two options to complete your statement.
Option 1: Discuss a significant issue, opportunity, or research area in education. Why is it important?
Option 2: Identify an important event in your educational leadership experiences. Reflect on what you’ve learned from this event and how it has shaped you as an educator and/or leader.
- Current resumé/CV including your educational history and documenting 3-5 years of professional experience in an appropriate educational setting.
- Scholarship Application Form if you are in need of financial assistance
- For scholarship consideration, you must also submit your FAFSA.
- Official TOEFL scores for applicants whose first language is not English or those who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in the United States
- Those who have completed a full foreign undergraduate or graduate degree in English may request an exemption from this requirement.
All documents may be sent as they are ready to:
Office of Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
Return to the Ed.D homepage