Gratz College accepts applications on a rolling basis.
For best admissions consideration, please submit the following required documents by the Priority Deadline:
- Online application ($50 application fee)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent directly from institution
- Students must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Foreign transcripts will need to be officially evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. Additional fees apply.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic and/or professional) sent directly from references
- Personal statement (approx. 2 pages including relevant background and experiences, why you are pursuing this degree, and how you hope to use it in the future)
- Current resumé/CV including employment and educational history
- Scholarship Application Form if you are in need of financial assistance
- For scholarship consideration, you must also submit your FAFSA.
- Official TOEFL scores for applicants whose first language is not English or those who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in the United States
- Those who have completed a full foreign undergraduate or graduate degree in English may request an exemption from this requirement.
All documents may be sent as they are ready to:
Office of Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
Return to the M.A. in Jewish Professional Studies homepage