The Alumni Relations office exists to maintain strong links with graduates, parents, friends and supporters of Gratz College through events, services and communications.
Alumni are able to keep up-to-date with College and graduate news through our e-newsletters and via our social media channels. Our programe of local events is also a popular way for graduates to reconnect in the Philadelphia area.
Graduates are automatically inducted into the Alumni Association on graduation day. The Association gives access to a terrific resource which can be called upon at any time. Whether you are seeking career opportunities or support, fellow Gratz College alumni and the Alumni Relations Office can give the assistance you need.
There are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Update your Alumni Profile often and give us permission to connect you to alumni and students in your city.
- Send us news about your professional achievements
- Act as a mentor to students and other graduates
- Host a Gratz Alumni chapter meeting in your city.
Gratz College was founded on philanthropic donations - and we'd love you to get involved to help us in our fundraising efforts.
- Participate in the Annual Gala Fundraiser
- Make a donation in honor of your favorite instructor and we will send them a personal note
- Host a Gratz College event so others can learn about the great opportunities available through Gratz online and on campus
For more information and questions contact [email protected]
Latest Alumni News
Share your News with Gratz