Gratz College accepts applications on a rolling basis.
For best admissions and scholarship consideration, please submit the following required documents by the Priority Deadline
- Online application($50 application fee)
- Official undergraduate transcript from all previous colleges attended sent directly from institution
- Students must have earned a minimum of 60 credits towards a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Foreign transcripts will need to be officially evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. Additional fees apply.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement (approx. 2 pages including relevant background and experiences, why you are pursuing this degree, and how you hope to use it in the future)
- Current resumé/CV including employment and educational history
- Official TOEFL scores for applicants whose first language is not English
All documents may be sent as they are ready to:
Office of Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
Return to the BA-MA Judaism & Human Rights homepage