The Board of Governors, consisting of up to 36 persons, has primary responsibility for oversight of the College. The Board selects the President of the College and establishes policies related to governance, course of studies and management of the College's resources and assets. The Board meets 6 times a year.
1. *Michelle Portnoff, Esq., Chairperson
2. *Kathy Elias, Board Secretary
3. Lawrence B. Fine, Esq., Vice Chair
4. *Rabbi Erin Hirsh, Interim President
5. Leon L. Levy, Chair, Investment Committee
6. Rabbi Lance Sussman, Ph.D., Chair, Academic Affairs Committee
7. David H. Weinstein, Esq., Treasurer
8. *Paul Auerbach, Esq.
9. David Brawer
10. *Daniel C. Cohen, Esq.
11. Joseph Davis, Ph.D., Faculty Representative
12. Lowell H. Dubrow, Esq.
13. David Gordon
14. Rabbi Albert Gabbai
15. Carl Goldstein
16. *Sandra Lilienthal, Ed.D.
17. Morton S. Mandell, M.D.
18. Larry Pitt, Esq.
19. *Jack Porter, Ed.D.
20. *Sharon Portnoff. Ph.D.
21. Ben Stein, Chair, Financial Reporting Sub-Committee
22. *Saul Wachs, Ph.D.
23. Jonathan Wallace