The Board of Governors has primary responsibility for oversight of the College. The Board selects the President of the College and establishes policies related to governance, course of studies and management of the College's resources and assets. The Board meets 6 times a year.
- *Michelle Portnoff, Esq., Board Chair
- Rabbi Lance Sussman, Ph.D., Board Vice Chair and Chair Elect
- *Kathy Elias, Secretary
- Paul Finkelman, Ph.D., President
- Leon L. Levy, Chair, Investment Committee
- *Sandra O. Lilienthal, Ed.D., Chair, Academic Affairs Committee
- Ben Stein, Treasurer
- David H. Weinstein, Esq., Immediate Past Board Chair
9. *Paul Auerbach, Esq.
10. David Brawer
11. *Daniel C. Cohen, Esq.
12. Joseph Davis, Ph.D., Faculty Representative
13. Lowell H. Dubrow, Esq.
14. David Gordon
15. Rabbi Albert Gabbai
16. Carl Goldstein
17. Morton S. Mandell, M.D.
18. Larry Pitt, Esq.
19. *Sharon Portnoff. Ph.D.
20.*Zippora Schorr, Ed.D.
21. Ellen Thompson
22. *Saul Wachs, Ph.D.
23. Jonathan Wallace
24. R. Owen Williams, Ph.D.
25. *Arthur J. Wolak, Ph.D.
The Board welcomes your comments and concerns. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] and a member will be sure to respond.