Communication with the librarian is available at [email protected]. While borrowing of physical items from the Tuttleman Library or other libraries is on hold at this time, requests for articles can still be made and shared electronically and ebooks can be downloaded. For any questions or assistance with research, please email Donna at the address above.
Search our online catalog for all print and sound materials housed in the Tuttleman Library including our Rare Book and Music special collections. All currently enrolled students and faculty may request titles from the collect and have them send to you directly. Please contact the Library for any lending requests at [email protected]
All subscription resources will redirect to a login page. Creditials are provided in your enrollment verification email. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the Librarian. More information can be found in INF 101: Library and Research Basics.
Due to the interdisciplinary nature of many subjects, try searching all the EBSCO databases at once.
- Academic Search Premier
- A popular resource found in many scholarly settings worldwide, Academic Search Premier is a leading multidisciplinary research database. It provides acclaimed full-text journals, magazines and other valuable resources.More than 3,100 active full-text journals and magazines. Nearly 2,800 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
- ACLS Humanities eBooks
- ACLS Humanities E-Book (HEB) is a digital collection of over 5,400 seminal books in the humanities and related social sciences. These titles are presented in collaboration with more than 120 publishers and Michigan Publishing.
- Business Books Summaries
- Business Book Summaries (BBS) provides comprehensive, yet concise summaries of the best business books available. Using stringent criteria, only the top 1% of the more than 6,000 business books published each year in the United States is selected for inclusion in the database. Summaries and reviews are provided for more than 700 of the top business books from the last 20 years.
- Business Source Elite
- This business database provides full text for over 1,000 business publications. The rich collection of titles in Business Source Elite provides information dating back to 1985. More than 10,100 substantial company profiles from Datamonitor are also included. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- Education Source
- Designed to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers. The collection provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,850 academic periodicals and includes full text for more than 1,800 journals, 550 books and monographs, education-related conference papers, citations for over 4 million articles including book reviews and over 100,000 controlled and cross-referenced names of educational tests. Coverage in Education Source spans all levels of education from early childhood to higher education and also includes educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education and testing.
- Encyclopedia Judaica
- Provides an exhaustive and organized overview of Jewish life and knowledge from the Second Temple period to the contemporary State of Israel, from Rabbinic to modern Yiddish literature, from Kabbalah to "Americana" and from Zionism to the contribution of Jews to world cultures, Encyclopaedia Judaica, 2nd edition is important to scholars, general readers and students. (CONTACT LIBRARIAN FOR ACCESS)
- Regional Business News
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Teacher Reference Center
- Teacher Reference Center provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
- ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, provides access to education literature and research. The database provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index. Content includes journal articles, research reports, curriculum and teaching guides, conference papers, dissertations and theses, and books dating back to 1966.
- Google Scholar
- Google Scholar searches across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Searches in Google Scholar return results without most of the commercial websites that fill normal web searches. Using this link allows Google to recognize you as a Neumann student and will link out to full-text articles in our subscription databases. (NO PASSWORD NEEDED)
- eBooks in the Humanities and Social Sciences including English, History, Jewish Studies, Philosophy and Psychology. Also includes Jewish Studies Archive will full-text to over 50 journals.
- Jewish Studies Source
- Jewish Studies Source contains over 400 full-text titles. Sources comprising the collection include full-text for leading academic journals within the discipline, monographs, related articles from major periodicals and newspapers, and over 1600 biographies of leading historical and contemporary Jews. This database includes 123 full-text journals & magazines. Jewish Studies Source also offers extensive full-text backfiles. In addition, Jewish Studies Source contains the entire Jewish Telegraphic Agency database from 1922 to present
Subscriptions require login creditials. Please contact the librarian at [email protected] if you are having trouble with access. Most of these titles are available through one of our databases.
The Library offers extensive back issues of a number of our journals in print. Please contact the Librarian for article requests you cannot locate on your own.
INFO 101: Library and Research Basics
A reference guide available to all currently enrolled students. Build in Moodle, the guide breaks done how to use the library, do good research, as well as subject specific study guides and resources. This guide is updated regularly, please check back for updates.