Note: The Catalog is now accessible on the Library Collections page here.
All subscription resources will redirect to a login page. Creditials are provided in your enrollment verification email. See our quick tutorial below.
More information can be found in INF 101: Library and Research Basics.
Due to the interdisciplinary nature of many subjects, try searching all the EBSCO databases at once.
- Academic Search Premier
- A popular resource found in many scholarly settings worldwide, Academic Search Premier is a leading multidisciplinary research database. It provides acclaimed full-text journals, magazines and other valuable resources.More than 3,100 active full-text journals and magazines. Nearly 2,800 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
- ACLS Humanities eBooks
- ACLS Humanities E-Book (HEB) is a digital collection of over 5,400 seminal books in the humanities and related social sciences. These titles are presented in collaboration with more than 120 publishers and Michigan Publishing.
- Artstor Digital Library includes includes more than 2 million high resoultion images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences for research and teaching purposes. These diverse collections include: Magnum Photos, Carnegie Arts of the United States, The Illustrated Bartsch, the Mellon International Dunhuang Archive, The Huntington Archive of Asian Art, MoMA, Architecture and Design Collection, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Bodleian Library, and more.
- British Archives Online
- BOA hosts over 4 million records drawn from both private and public archives. These records are organised thematically, covering 1,000 years of world history, from politics and warfare to slavery and medicine.
- Business Source Elite
- This business database provides full text for over 1,000 business publications. The rich collection of titles in Business Source Elite provides information dating back to 1985. More than 10,100 substantial company profiles from Datamonitor are also included. This database is updated on a daily basis via EBSCOhost.
- Education Source
- Designed to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers. The collection provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,850 academic periodicals and includes full text for more than 1,800 journals, 550 books and monographs, education-related conference papers, citations for over 4 million articles including book reviews and over 100,000 controlled and cross-referenced names of educational tests. Coverage in Education Source spans all levels of education from early childhood to higher education and also includes educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education and testing.
- Encyclopedia Judaica
- Provides an exhaustive and organized overview of Jewish life and knowledge from the Second Temple period to the contemporary State of Israel, from Rabbinic to modern Yiddish literature, from Kabbalah to "Americana" and from Zionism to the contribution of Jews to world cultures, Encyclopaedia Judaica, 2nd edition is important to scholars, general readers and students. (CONTACT LIBRARIAN FOR ACCESS)
- ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, provides access to education literature and research. The database provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index. Content includes journal articles, research reports, curriculum and teaching guides, conference papers, dissertations and theses, and books dating back to 1966.
- Google Scholar
- Google Scholar searches across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Searches in Google Scholar return results without most of the commercial websites that fill normal web searches. Using this link allows Google to recognize you as a Neumann student and will link out to full-text articles in our subscription databases. (NO PASSWORD NEEDED)
- HeinOnline is a premier online database containing more than 186 million pages and 287,000 titles of historical and government documents. HeinOnline bridges an important research gap by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,800 law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of academic journals, HeinOnline contains the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, and entire databases dedicated to treaties, constitutions, case law, world trials, classic treatises, international trade, foreign relations, U.S. Presidents, and much more.
- eBooks in the Humanities and Social Sciences including English, History, Jewish Studies, Philosophy and Psychology. Includes Jewish Studies Archive with full-text to over 50 journals. Jstor also has a number of open access journals.
- Jewish Studies Source
- Jewish Studies Source contains over 400 full-text titles. Sources comprising the collection include full-text for leading academic journals within the discipline, monographs, related articles from major periodicals and newspapers, and over 1600 biographies of leading historical and contemporary Jews. This database includes 123 full-text journals & magazines. Jewish Studies Source also offers extensive full-text backfiles. In addition, Jewish Studies Source contains the entire Jewish Telegraphic Agency database from 1922 to present
- Regional Business News
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Teacher Reference Center
- Teacher Reference Center provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
Subscriptions require login creditials. Please contact the librarian at [email protected] if you are having trouble with access. Many of these titles are also available through one or more of our databases.
The Library offers extensive back issues of a number of our journals in print. Please contact the Librarian for article requests you cannot locate on your own.
* Please contact librarian for password.
** Yad Vashem Studies is available at the library, Vol 1- 36. Please contact the Librarian to request a scan. The Yad Vashem online store has a number of e-articles available as well. Please click the link above to browse the volumes. Registration is required.
INFO 101: Library and Research Basics
A reference guide available to all currently enrolled students. Built in Moodle, the guide breaks down how to use the library, do good research, and has subject-specific study guides and resources. This guide is updated regularly, please check back often.
How to Access Our Resources Online