Internship Opportunity: One Book, One Jewish Community Coordinator
Love to read? Interested in learning more about the publication industry? Enjoy event planning? You can join the team to be part of a large city-wide event, boost your resume and help rescue Jewish literacy in America!
About One Book, One Jewish Community:
One Book, One Jewish Community was founded in 2006 to engage readers from across Greater Philadelphia in books that speak to diverse aspects of Jewish identity and community. Each year, the One Book committee carefully selects a book to share across the Greater Philadelphia community. The year-long programming connected to the annual book selection gives thousands of individuals varied opportunities to learn about new Jewish authors; explore Jewish culture, and share the joy of reading with others in our community.
- Organize meetings with the OBOJC committee.
- Work with the committee to identify which books to order as possible candidates for the year's selection.
- Work directly with publishers to order copies of books.
- Help distribute books to committee members.
- Read books! Offer suggestions to the committee during the book selection process.
- Use your tech skills to coordinate event planning and organize the book list.
- Work with the Gratz College team and committee to create a Fall kick-off event to launch the book. Creativity needed
Applicants please contact Lori Cohen at email@example.com