FAQs - Office of Student Records | Gratz College

FAQs - Office of Student Records

Please review these questions that are frequently asked questions of the Student Record’s office. You may find the help you need here.

FERPA stands for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. FERPA (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. It was passed in order to protect students’ privacy and to prevent the college from releasing information (to anyone other than the student) without written permission. A FERPA Release form must be signed by the student in order to release any non-directory information.
Transcript requests need to be submitted using our online form. It is available here. No paper or email requests will be accepted.
Gratz College will accept transfer credits from institutions that have Regional and Governmental Accreditation. If you have any specific questions, please contact your advisor.
Gratz College uses NetClassroom. You can log in here. In this portal you will find links to register for classes, check your grades, print an unofficial transcript, and see degree progress among other features.
The withdrawal form can be found in the Registrar’s Office or online here. The form needs to be signed off by the Finance Office, Financial Aid Office, your Academic Advisor, Residence Life (for resident students only), and lastly, by the Registrar’s Office.

Return to the Office of Student Records page