Make A Lasting Impact
There are many ways you can make an impact on Gratz students today and in the future. A gift to Gratz College makes a difference for our vibrant community of learners.
From our youngest to our oldest, Gratz students share a common drive to develop the knowledge and skills needed to make their communities, and the world, a better place. Your support strengthens Gratz as an institution committed to providing the tools and resources our students need.
Picture above: Proud 2020 graduate Michelle Young, M.E.d., appreciates the support that Gratz provided through the Rebecca and David Karavin Family Scholarship.
Your Gift Tells a story
"It is difficult to choose the most meaningful aspect of learning at Gratz because the overall experience was so rewarding. From the variety in course selections, to the engaging online discussions between classmates to the encouraging and supportive faculty, I was able to expand my learning and feel a part of a community whose goal was to make this world a better place."
— Melissa Mikel, 2020 graduate, in video to left and pictured above
You can provide unrestricted support for the College by giving to the Annual Fund or direct your gift to specific areas of the College. With any of these designations, your gift will strengthen the College and all of the Gratz community will benefit from your generosity.
- Annual Fund provides unrestricted support for college operations.
- Alumni Fund supports services, networking, and learning opportunities for alumni.
- Gratz Academy Fund supports high school programs (formerly the Jewish Community High School) that provide online Jewish Studies and language courses for teens worldwide.
- Holocaust Oral History Archive Fund supports one of the largest and earliest collections of audio-taped testimony in the U.S.
- President's Scholarship Fund helps Gratz students in need of tuition assistance.
- Tuttleman Library Fund supports Gratz’s private academic research library which is open to researchers of all levels.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
Make a gift to Gratz College in memory of a loved one or to celebrate a special occasion. Consider gifts in multiples of 18, in the Jewish tradition of “giving chai (life).” With a gift of $18 or more, Gratz will send a personalized acknowledgment card to your named recipient.
Named Endowment Funds
Establish an endowment that provides meaningful, long-term support for Gratz. Not only can an endowed fund make a profound difference for generations to come, it helps the College attract and retain an academically strong, diverse community of students and faculty. Click to the list of Gratz scholarships and prize funds named in honor of donors or in memory of their loved ones.
Donor Retention Rate*
*2020 calendar year
** 2019-2020 academic year