- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all previous colleges attended sent directly from institution
- Students must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Foreign transcripts will need to be officially evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the Office of Admissions at Gratz College. Additional fees apply.
- +Two letters of recommendation (academic and/or professional) sent directly from references
- *Personal statement (approx. 2 pages including relevant background and experiences, why you are pursuing this degree, and how you hope to use it in the future)
- For EdD only: Address one of the following two prompts for your personal statement:
- Option I: Discuss a significant issue, opportunity, or research area in education. Why is this important?
- Option II: Identify an important event in your educational leadership experience. Reflect on what you’ve learned from this event and how it has shaped you as an educator and/or a leader.
- *Current resumé/CV including employment and educational history
- *Scholarship Application Form if you are in need of financial assistance
- For scholarship consideration, you must also submit your FAFSA.
- Official TOEFL scores for applicants whose first language is not English or those who have not completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in the United States
- Those who have completed a full foreign undergraduate or graduate degree in English may request an exemption from this requirement.
*May be submitted with the application
ᐩOnly one letter of recommendation is required for certificate program applications.
Additional Doctoral Requirements
- Third letter of recommendation
- Interview with Program Director
- Academic writing sample
Note: GREs are not required for any Gratz College program
All documents may be sent as they are ready to:
Office of Admissions
7605 Old York Road
Melrose Park, PA 19027
For more information, email us at [email protected] or call us at (215) 635-7300 x140.