By act of registration, students accept responsibility for charges of the entire semester. Fees are not refundable.
A minimum of 33% of tuition balance must be paid by the first day of class. Students can pay the required 33% of their bill by any of the following methods:
- Government grants or government subsidized and/or non-subsidized loans.
- Scholarship awards from private sources. (IMPORTANT: If you are awarded a Gratz College scholarship or institutional aid, it may be used to pay the final amounts due to the College for a given semester and may not be applied to the 33% minimum due before the start of classes.)
- Pay via NetClassroom. (process your payment on the billing tab).
If reimbursed by a third party, students are still responsible for timely payment per terms above.
Any remaining balances after 33% minimum is paid and all loans and scholarships are applied must be paid by a payment plan setup by the first day of class through Nelnet Business solutions eCashier. Students not in compliance with payment terms will be prevented from attending class.
Late registrants are required to comply with the terms above before you will be allowed to attend class.
Students with unpaid balances from previous semesters will not be able to register for future classes and/or receive their transcript, diploma, or certificate.
Refund of tuition is allowable on the following terms:
- Students may add and drop courses as required until the end of the add-drop deadline listed in the academic calendar.
- Individuals will be held financially obligated for those classes that are not dropped within the timeframe outlined above.
If you need assistance in setting up a payment plan, contact Karen West at 215-635-7300 x 163, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist students in obtaining Financial Aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 215-635-7300 x 102 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM or email the director of financial aid at email@example.com.
Paying via Credit Card:
Gratz College welcomes your tuition payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. Each payment will be assessed a convenience fee of 2.75%.
The monies collected will be used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This charge will benefit the school and all of its students by keeping the budget focused on school budget items that add to the overall educational experience.