The Office of the Registrar develops and maintains accurate and timely processes that directly affect our students and faculty.
We provide ongoing process enhancement while adhering to and enforcing Gratz College’s academic policies.
We uphold the integrity of the institution by maintaining the accuracy of every student's academic record with the assurance that they receive exemplary customer service, while working within the framework of FERPA.
The common services provided by our office are:
- Producing transcripts
- Reporting ACT 48 Credits
- Producing enrollment status verification letters
- Transcript evaluations for transfer credit
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) release forms
- Address changes and name changes
- Course registration, including add/drop, withdrawals, and requests for incomplete
- Change of program
- Student Withdrawal from the College
- Maintain and update academic catalog and calendar
- Intent to graduate forms and evaluating graduation requirements
- National Student Clearinghouse Enrollment reporting