Close Trigger

Sub Domains

Mobile Utility

Header Holder ( No sticky)

Header Top

Header Right

Header Bottom

Mobile Toggle (don't delete it )

Sticky Header


Gratz College
Gratz College
Gratz College
Gratz College

Academics Links

Landing Navigation


Change of Program Request

A change of program allows a student to withdraw from his/her current program and enter into a different program. A change of program:

  • will NOT be considered for graduate students in their first semester of study
  • is permissible only for a continuing student enrolled for study in a particular program who wishes to change to another program at the same or lower level. To request acceptance into a program of higher level, e.g. from a Master's program to a Doctoral program, a student must initiate a new admissions application through the Office of Admissions - this form cannot be used.
  • requires a students to be in good academic standing
  • is up to the discretion of the student's new program (note: some programs may require another application to be submitted)
  • may affect the student's financial aid status