Close Trigger

Sub Domains

Mobile Utility

Header Holder ( No sticky)

Header Top

Header Right

Header Bottom

Mobile Toggle (don't delete it )

Sticky Header


Gratz College
Gratz College
Gratz College
Gratz College

Academics Links

Landing Navigation


Request for Incomplete

In order to get a temporary incomplete (INC) for a course, the following steps must be taken by the student:

  • A minimum of 50% of all work must be completed by the end of the course.
  • The student must contact the instructor before the end of the course to request an incomplete.
  • The student and instructor must come to a mutual agreement about what will be required in order to complete the course.
  • The student must complete the work within two 8 week terms.
  • If work is not finished within the agreed upon timeframe, the resulting grade will change to an "F".
  • Students with two or more Incompletes will not be allowed to register for courses.

Once you have come to an agreement with your instructor, you must fill out the Request For Incomplete form.

Request for Incomplete